Savings & Investments
Management of surplus income is an ongoing challenge. As we all know, your living expenses will always grow to ‘soak-up’ surplus cash unless you have the discipline to commit to regular and ongoing saving and investment strategies. The SSIA provides a wonderful example of the merits of the savings ‘habit’. This habit could relate to pension, regular saving or debt servicing, all of which, in the right circumstances are excellent investment strategies. Due to the recent global economic downturn, we all need to review and revisit our savings plans and habits more than ever.
Risk management nowadays is the top priority for many.
We will construct balanced well-diversified investment portfolios for our clients. In a crowded space, with banks and larger institutions actively following their own self focussed agendas, we underline our strongest feature, that of ‘independent’ advice. We believe in the merits of impartial independent advice, where there are absolutely no hidden agenda’s.
The key issues we must discuss are;
- Your knowledge of the investment markets?
- How much risk and volatility you can tolerate?
- How long you wish to invest for?
- What access you require along the way?
- What interest rates are you getting on your deposits? Is there a better rate available in the makter?
We advise on all of the following;
- Cash deposits and deposit instruments
- Managed Funds
- Equity Funds
- Concentrated Equity Funds
- Syndicated Property Funds
- Geared Investment vehicles
- Structured investment portfolios tailored to an individual own needs and wishes
Note: The value of investments and savings can fall as well as rise. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.
Tailored for you...
As independent advisers we advise our clients on all areas of both Regular savings and Lump Sum Investments. The options are many and varied and our advice will depend on your attitude to risk, your intentions for the investments, how long you intend to invest for and what access you require to your funds along the way.
Make an enquiry...
If you need financial advice our team will be happy to help. Call us now or send us your details and we will review your requirements and get back to you. Our 'Contact Us' page includes a form to help with your enquiry. All information is confidential.