Business & Finance
“A business can afford to make losses on a number of occasions but can only run out of cash once”. In the current environment, more so than ever before, Cash is King, so as a business owner you need to have a clear view of your cash flows in the months ahead. We can help you get clarity on the likely cash levels in your business. This is primarily a defensive strategy in that it creates focus on where costs can be cut as well as helping plan for critical payments coming down the tracks. However if used well the process can then assist in the growth of your business by increasing sales and by helping arrange finance for expansion.Questions for the Business Owner
- How strong is your financial planning?
- Do you know how much cash should be in the bank at the end of next month?
- Does this help you to understand fully the financial direction of your business?
- Does this let you drive your business more effectively by:
- Increasing sales through better incentives
- Cutting out unnecessary costs
- Freeing up cash from debtors and stocks
- Tax planning
- Raising Finance in order to expand the business
We will provide business planning for your company with particular attention being given to cash flows and we will assist in the arrangement of finance if required:
- We will help model your business and prepare forecasts and budgets for your business.
- Break even analysis is very important to help business owners understand fully where their marginal gains are achieved and where best to dedicate their efforts.
- From these projections we will prepare detailed cash flows and show the full financial impact on your business of any proposed growth strategies, borrowings or aquisitions.
Let us help you with planning...
Financial Accounts contain historical information that can be outdated and unhelpful. They are used more to establish a tax liability than as a planning tool for your business. We can help make more sense of your accounts and more importantly use them to help look ahead. Implicit in that is ensuring tax efficiency in everything you do. The use of the Irish Limited Company structure is an excellent mechanism for tax planning and is surprisingly not that difficult or expensive to maintain.
Make an enquiry...
If you need financial advice our team will be happy to help. Call us now or send us your details and we will review your requirements and get back to you. Our 'Contact Us' page includes a form to help with your enquiry. All information is confidential.